Thank you for your interest in Elkhart IMRG Chapter #1986.
We are an Indian Motorcycle Riders Group sponsored by Elkhart Indian Motorcycle in Elkhart, Indiana.
On behalf of our officers and current members, it's our pleasure to introduce you to a mix of fun and excitement all surrounded by a shared passion for motorcycling and making new friends.
We welcome you to join our club and ride YOUR motorcycle regardless of the brand you ride or whether you are a novice or an experienced rider. Part of our purpose is to educate new motorcycle owners and help them develop safe riding habits in a friendly environment.
We are a self-funded, non-profit riders group that was established in April 2016. We continue to enjoy strong growth and membership participation, which is the backbone of Elkhart IMRG Chapter #1986.
As a local chapter member, here are some benefits you should expect to enjoy:
- Group rides organized by members to points of interest and/or favorite eating establishments.
- Monthly meetings attended by our sponsors that keep you informed of upcoming rides, motorcycle events, group functions, and dealership activities.
- A great time interacting with other members who love motorcycling and having fun.
- Safety information on riding and tips to help you care for your bike.
- Participation in many exciting dealership events that I'm sure you won't want to miss!
- Building relationships within our community by supporting many non-profit organizations.
- No pressure. This is your chapter and your comfort zone; the level of participation is up to you.
You are only required to join our local IMRG Chapter #1986 to participate. Membership is $20.
Our officers are proud to represent this group. We look forward to meeting you and sharing some great riding.
You are encouraged to come to one of our meetings and see if we are a fit for you. Our meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month at Mr. G’s, 708 Lincolnway W, Osceola, IN 46561, and they start at 7 pm. Many come early for networking and dinner.
We hope to see you soon! Until then, ride safe!